Wednesday, February 25, 2015

When life gives you lemons....make cookies!

After the whirlwind of Valentine's Day...yes I am just now coming off my sugar rush....it is now all about babies!  The past couple of months have been filled with numerous pregnancy announcements. I have to say that I'm very impressed with the everyone's creativity!

In celebration of so many friend's new life stage, here is a sweet reminder of what is to come!



I was ready for a new flavor of cookie, so I decided that I would try lemon.  It seems like it has been winter for so long now, so I wanted a little taste of summer.  I added a bit of fresh lemon juice and lemon zest to my go to vanilla almond cookie (minus the almond).  The cookie was good, but it was even better with the fresh lemon royal icing.  Yummy!



Stay Sweet!


 photo signature_zps3a73afbc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment