Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Jack + Coke Cupcakes

Hello cookie lovers!  I thought I would mix it up a bit today.  Today is my kid cousin's 21st birthday, so in celebration of his birthday, I wanted to bake a special treat for him.  I love trying new recipes especially with delicious ingredients!  As I was Pinteresting, I found something that immediately caught my eyes taste buds....Jack + Coke cupcakes!



This delicious sweet treat started out with a fluffy chocolate cake.  I carved part of the cake out to replace with a chocolate/whiskey ganache filling.  Yeeehaww!  Finally, it was topped off with a buttercream/whiskey frosting.



Thanks to Leslie @ Stress Baker, I have the perfect sweet treat for my cuz!  Visit her website if you're interested in trying them for yourself.  Beware...you will get addicted!  

http://stressbaking.com/2013/02/jack-coke-cupcakes.html/

Stay Sweet!

 photo signature_zps3a73afbc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment