Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love, Sweet Love

Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching, and it easy to tell by the gallons of red, pink, and white icing that is currently all over my kitchen.  

Valentine's Day isn't a holiday that I have always cared about.  However, as I have gotten older it has grown in meaning.  Everyone knows that Valentine's Day historically has been a holiday for romantic love.  While this love should be celebrated, I believe that other types of love should be recognized too.  

Life is busy!  Often times I forget to take the time to tell the people I love that I appreciate them.  Parents, siblings, children, and friends should all be told that they are loved and cared for.

Use this Valentine's Day as a time to celebrate love with all the special people in your life!

Here are a few pictures of this week's sweet treats...




Stay Sweet!

 photo signature_zps3a73afbc.png

3 comments: