Saturday, May 16, 2015

Tutus and Teacups- Brooklyn's 2nd birthday party

Today I celebrated Brooklyn's 2nd birthday with dear friends.  Last summer Beau and I joined a small group through our church.  We were unaware at the time just how wonderful these couples would be.  They have become a wonderful part of our lives.  One of the couples in our group has a sweet daughter, Brooklyn. 

She is a girly girl (just like me), and insists on wearing a tutu at all times.  The party's theme was tutus and teacups.  After Morgan (Brooklyn's mom) asked me to make cookies for the party, I immediately started thinking about designs. 

The party was absolutely precious!  After choosing a teapot and tea, we sat down to yummy tea sandwiches.  I choose this beautiful teapot and teacup because of the purple shade of the delicate roses. 

We played a rousing game of Princess Bingo.  I won (yay!) and got a box of English breakfast tea.  As you can see, our markers were fairy bites.  So yummy and cute! 


After going through multiple design ideas, I decided upon a twirling ballerina and a teacup with a "B".  I was thrilled at the final product!




Stay Sweet!

 photo signature_zps3a73afbc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment